2-channel GSM – VoIP – BRI gateway
AS550, what it is good for? e.g.
… because there is no landline connection.
… because the existing fixed line connection is permanently broken.
… because a fixed line connection is not required at all.
… because the existing fixed network connection is not reliable.
… from the basic security considerations to have a backup connection.
By connecting a telephone system directly to the mobile phone network, the AS550 improves the operational security of the communication and the accessibility of a company. For this purpose, the AS550 is either connected between the trunk line and the telephone system ‘PassThrough‘ * or as an additional full line replacement. It can replace an ISDN NTBA or 2 VoIP lines.
Software modules, in the form of so – called ‘Extended Features‘, such as the Telnet control, the SNMP module or a Short-message-API etc. expand the range of use.
All optional software modules can also be used by a free 28-day Test License.
* ‘PassThrough’ is only available on the ISDN (BRI) port
|Interfaces||- 2 Quad-band radio modules for
EGSM 900/GSM 1800 (optional quad-band)
- Integrated antenna splitting
- Basic Rate Interface
S0 point-to-point or
TE or NT simulation
- S0 clock synchronisation
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN
for VoIP using SIP-protocol
|- Direct call can be defined individually
for each radio channel
- Assignment of the radio channels by groups
- Call back unrestricted, limited by Blacklist,
Whitelist or DTMF code
- Storing answered and unanswered calls
- The link extension call number is called
mobile subscriber is stored in the device
and is used for the call back.
- Callback request via SMS short message
- Very fast connection setup PBX
to mobile radio
- Full dial-up capability
- GSM to ISDN/IP number display (CLIP)
- Relocation from mobile to fixed
with GME * (optional)
- SMS short messages via TELNET *
or short news API *
* With a software module (optional)
|- Causes (ISDN causes) are adjustable
- Built-in LCR functions, routing tables
for destination and source call numbers
- Possibility of blocking certain numbers
- Adjustable phone number display
GSM > ISDN/IP (CLIP)
- GSM minimum signal quality
for connection setup
- Direct call per external GSM subscriber
adjustable GSM > ISDN/IP (CLIP) etc.
|Maintenance|| PC configuration software for Microsoft
Windows© 9x/NT/2000/XP/VISTA/Windows 7,8,10
- Remote configuration and maintenance via LAN
ReverseIP or GSM data channel
- Configuration and maintenance during operation
- Firmware update via LAN or via GSM data channel
- Operating status display via LEDs
- Troubleshooting by local or remote
recording of traces which can be stored in
text or Wireshark© format.
- Monitoring via SNMP *
* With a software module (optional)
|Radio module||Cinterion BGS2-E*
GSM dual-band modem
Class 4 (2W) for GSM900
Class 1 (1W) for GSM1800
Conform to GSM phase 2/2+
GPRS multi-slot Class 10
*(optional BGS2-W quad-band)
or GSM cs-data
|Power supply||Coaxial power connector
for wall power supply:
DC 7,5- 30 V / max. 1A
|ISDN interface TE||S0 subscriber terminal
or S0 tie line
|ISDN interface NT||S0 NT simulation
|ISDN protocols||DSS1 or QSIG protocol|
|IP - interface||RJ 45 Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
SIP 2.0 / UDP as Server, Client
ARP, DHCP, DNS, STUN, VLAN, SNMP
Codec: G.711 µ-law, G.711 a-law
|Data and |
|by TELNET with
a software add-on (optional)
|by TELNET or API
software add-on (optional)
|Antenna||1 antenna splitter/combiner
2 x 1 SMA female
|Size||approx. W 153mm x H 35mm x D 185 mm|
|Weight||approx. 750 Gramm|
|min. 3W / max. 6 W|
|Operating temperature range:
5°C to 40°C
Storage temperature range:
-10°C to 70°C
0% to 90%
|Subject to modifications!|